Monday, November 16, 2009

#72 Orion

Some crazy scientists in the 50s could have blown us all to pieces. I'm glad they didn't.

I'm totally falling asleep right now. I'm typing like a drunk. Whoa, are these my hands!? Far out!

Either way it'll be fine. Either way, I've nothing much to worry about.

My list has a few things on it. I have to give up on finding my USB key. It's a situation largely beyond my control and I'm presuming wayyy too much about the variables involved. Man, it's going to itch for another 2 weeks though. I've more important things to attend to. Exams are about to land. My psych project team need my writing skills. They'll get by fine without me but I want to help. They'd never even heard of a Flesch Kincaid before.

Google could stand to be a little faster.

I don't think I actually need my USB key. I suppose it's eating my liver because I'm worried about data misuse and identity theft, but that's under control.

Yoko Kanno's ELM sounds quite a bit like Seals Kiss from a Rose. Not too far apart chronologically either.

I wonder what'll happen to this blog in 100 years?