Friday, January 1, 2010

#78 Begin new line

We got a white new year this year. Only problem is, I wound up staying up until 6am, so I slept in, with my new electric blanket (ftw!) on and then my shift started without me. No biggide though. They weren't delivering anyway.

Time to get to work. The jigsaw is fitting together, so I'm getting a sense of knowing where I'm going now. The northside is still less well known, but I'll get there. I won that race last night so I can win more.

They tightened up my specs to a drum. Much better. I can see straight in the mornings. The chillblains are a bother. I hope that guitar gets played. Risky present, but extrememly nice.

Brain still hasn't come up with a line to change the world, but I can't expect things to happen overnight. Much as I'd like to. Another box filled, another to fill. Work is learn or earn. Anyone for tea?