Monday, June 14, 2010

#94 Rational choices

Now this of course presumes irrational choices are not always taken. They toatally are.

I got a bit of bad news recently. Pretty nasty debuff, but it's not like I can't do anything about it. I can do something about it. Have I said the same thing twice there?

So you know there's 3 things to do in most case. There's the choice between the three. That's the free will, but there's not an awful lot of it, and it only makes big differences in a large cumulative fashion.

How many choices does it take to make a difference? One? A hundred? How would you know? Is one choice enough to tip a domino? Has it already been tipped?

Why would you want to know. Satisfy to a satisfisory standard, propagate the species, make better than what you arrived into.

If it's all so easy, then why can't I do it?