Saturday, July 3, 2010

#97 You knew and could do nothing

Couldn't do anything about it. Something's different. You were right. Always were. Sorry I didn't listen. Now our eyes are screwed up and I don't see straight.

I am the Lord of Regrets. Once a prince, soon a king. My hound's name is hindsight. He has the usual two eyes and one to see back behind him. Smashing good nose too.

Something's different. Yes, now. We didn't choose. Did we? There may have been a bargain, but someone's not keeping up their end. Making up for it in other ways.

Don't deign to make rational decisions with irrational people. Why do I have a Scottish accent today? Because the irl who cancelled/kaiboshed/froze//killed my bank card having me self lost it with everything else in my wallet was in Edinburgh. Another point to the dog.

Aye, and it is lost now because you did something different. Why would anyone wish change with contentment? Men seem to work so hard to attain that which is a simple choice. They don't realise they can choose to be happy. But you don't believe in choice? It's just that it seems so minimal. What difference can I make. One starfish on one beach washed up, and among millions of other starfish and beaches, it was thrown back.

They have such strange beliefs. Totally irrational. You cannot argue with them. Even Dennett agrees. He'd never go to war against a golden army.

Spend your time on money, spend your money on sup. Though you may still be unhappy tis later you'll wake up. You look forward to that sliced instant between sleep and dismay when there's nothing and you're aware of it. If things were not rare, would we not desire them?

I'm only sick if you talk about it. Simply tell me I will be well, and I will be well.